Ray Preston (father)
Duke Preston (grandfather)
Louie Preston (brother)
James (Best Friend)
Miles is the good-hearted son of Ray Preston and the older brother of Louie Preston. He is very good-natured and kind, and extremely enthusiastic. He can also be a little naive, as seen in "Haunted Sleepover" when Frankie tricked him. Despite the fact that he is a ghost, Miles does not like scaring people and is actually very friendly, unlike his brother, Louie. He seems to like dancing, but is not very good at it. As seen in almost every episode, Miles always wears a bow tie, which leads to the fact that he loves them and that he even owns his own bow tie collection. He is also allergic to taffy and likes backgammon and journaling, as revealed in "Pilot". He, along with his brother, and father, live with the Hathaways. He has a hard time respecting people's privacy as revealed in Pilot, Miles secretly reads Taylor's diary.
- He is into journaling, backgammon, and dancing.
- He is allergic to taffy.
- He has a bow tie collection
- Next to his bow tie collection, nothing is more important to him than keeping his word.
- He loves science.
- Before Haunted Sleepover, he had not been to a party in a long time.
- Before befriending Taylor he didn't have any friends.
- Miles is usually always seen wearing a bow tie, button-downed shirt, and a cardigan.
- He is also the best friend of James a other human who can see him.
- He and Ray have won a gumbo-making contest for 2 years in a row.
- Can turn himself into a rainbow.
To view the Miles Preston gallery, click here.