|“||This is the best house EVER!||”|
— Frankie Hathaway
Michelle Hathaway (mother)
Taylor Hathaway (sister)
Francesca "Frankie" Hathaway is the 10 year old daughter of Michelle Hathaway and the younger sister of Taylor Hathaway. She previously lived in New York City, but Michelle decided to move to New Orleans, open a bakery and move into a house that's already being lived in; by three ghosts. Frankie Hathaway is portrayed by Breanna Yde.
Frankie is Taylor's eccentric younger sister and the younger daughter of Michelle Hathaway. She doesn't seem to be scared by Louie, Ray, or Miles, unlike her older sister. She particularly likes things that are spooky, like Louie's headless boy trick and the dead bird on their piano. She seems to like Louie, and thinks he's awesome.
- She owns mannequin heads.
- Her favorite mannequin head is named Big Gurt.
- She is on the school volleyball team, though she makes excuses to get out of practice.
- She's a straight A student.
- She's placed cameras all around the house.
- She knows The Thundermans have superpowers.
- She had a keyboard named Kevin, until it was maliciously destroyed.
- It is revealed in "Haunted Surprise" that her favorite foods are: Sloppy Joe, Corn on the Cob, Steak, and Lobster.
- Louie took Frankie to ghost world as a birthday present after her birthday party was cancelled
- Frankie is friends with Billy and Nora Thunderman.
- Frankie loves to prank people
- It is revealed in "Haunted Surprise" that she fears going to the doctor.
- She wears glasses but it is unknown if she is near or far sighted.
- She can play the piano.
| To view the Frankie Hathaway gallery, click here.