|“||This is the best house EVER!||”|
— Frankie Hathaway
August 16,2004 (age 11)
Michelle Hathaway (mother) Unnamed Father
Taylor Hathaway (sister)
Francesca "Frankie" Hathaway is the 10 year old daughter of Michelle Hathaway. She previously lived in New York City, but Michelle decided to move to New Orleans, open a bakery and move into a house that's already being lived in; by three ghosts. Frankie Hathaway is portrayed by Breanna Yde.
Frankie is Taylor's eccentric younger sister and the younger daughter of Michelle Hathaway. She dosen't seem to be scared by Louie, Ray, or Miles, unlike her older sister. She particularly likes things that are spooky, like Louie's headless boy trick and the dead bird on their piano. She seems to like Louie, and thinks he's awesome.
- She owns mannequin heads.
- Her favorite mannequin head is named Big Gurt.
- She is on the school volleyball team, though she makes excuses to get out of practice.
- She's a straight A student.
- She's placed cameras all around the house.
- She is one of the few people to know who the Thunderman family are and that they have super powers.
- She had a keyboard named Kevin, until it was malicously destroyed.
- It is revealed in "Haunted Surprise" that her favorite foods are: Sloppy Joe, Corn on the Cob, Steak, and Lobster.
| To view the Frankie Hathaway gallery, click here.