Emma is Taylor's best friend and a member on her gymnastics's team The Fighting Inchworms. She is fun and energetic and sometimes oblivious.She's very sweet, naive, bubbly and almost always happy. She has a playful nature, and is very ditzy. Once, when Miles possessed her when she did her gymnastics, she became a show-off and challenged Taylor to a gymnastics team captain competition. Miles did not possess her, so she lost, and then became friends with Taylor again.
- Haunted Sleepover
- Haunted Babysitter
- Haunted Kids
- Haunted Halloween
- Haunted Brothers
- Haunted Prank
- Haunted Science Fair
- Haunted Crushing
- She is a member of The Fighting Inchworms gymnastics teams.
- Was one of the guests invited to Taylor's sleepover.
- She gets very excited for sleepovers.
- She revealed she names her pillow.
- No longer on the series, due to the fact that Brec Bassinger is starring in her new show Bella and the Bulldogs.
- Her character was originally Taylor's best friend, but was replaced by the character Meadow MacIntosh in Season 2 as Taylor's best friend.
- Only appears in one episode in Season 2.